SWN has partnered with Barbara H. Smith a professional trainer, speaker and coach to bring the Repre$ent YOUR BRAND workshop to Norfolk. In this workshop, we’ll forever eliminate any confusion about how to most effectively sell your brand. Only 20 seats are available. Get your tickets early because her last class SOLD OUT.
You will walk away from this “working” event with:
- A functionally active elevator pitch
- An intriguingly interesting introduction
- A bio and one sheet that showcases you and your brand
- Presentation strategies that make you stand up, stand out, and demand attention
This workshop is open to the public and great for business owners, public relations, marketing, and business development managers. SWN Member Cost is $55, while the Not-Yet Member/Guest Cost is $75.
In just a few hours, by working ON your business, you’ll:
- Discover what your brand currently says about you and how to define your brand with clarity and laser focus, changing what others see and think about you and your brand
- Consistently create brand recognition with your social media images and learn how to leverage social platforms to cultivate an interest in your brand
- Discover how to use your elevator pitch, intro, bio and testimonials appropriately and uncover the difference between them that takes your brand from dull to dazzling.
- You’ll walk away with the value of having properly crafted these crucial media pieces to remove inconsistencies about you or your brand.
- Unearth ways to get testimonials from people who have raved about your work but have failed to provide you with a testimonial when you discover the secret formula to getting testimonials with ease
- Hone presentation skills professional presenters use that WOW your audience, with or without PowerPoint.
In this ONE DAY, you will solidify how to communicate your brand in your market and walk away from this working event having WORKED ON your business completing:
Brand Perception Focus: You’ll discover what your brand currently says about you and how to better define your brand clarity, what others see and think about you and your brand.
Social Media Image: Know what your social media image represents, and valuable information that can be used to cultivate an interest in you on social platforms.
Elevator Pitch, Intro, Bio & More: Use these important messages appropriately and uncover the difference between them that takes your brand from dull to dazzling. Learn how to use these crucial media pieces to remove inconsistencies about you or your brand.
Testimonials: Has anyone ever raved about your work, said they would be willing to give you a testimonial and they never provide it? You’ll discover the secret formula to getting a testimonial with ease.
Presentation Skills: Discover how to WOW your audience, with or without PowerPoint, using simple storytelling structures and strategies, tailored for any talk.
Venue: Coaster Coffee
Address: 8418 Tidewater Drive, Norfolk VA 23518, US
Starts: Sat Feb 22, 2020, 1:00 pm
Ends: Sat Feb 22, 2020, 4:00 pm