March’s monthly social will take place at the home of Gina & Matt Bordeaux for the 2020 Ocean View St. Patrick’s Day Parade on Saturday, March 14th.
Please arrive no later than 8:30 am and park anywhere on the street. Granby Street will be shut down at 8:30 am. If you arrive after this time, you will need to take the Bay Ave exit, make a u-turn, and enter the Pamlico neighborhood from the backside.
The parade is from 9 am to 12 pm. The social is from 8 am to 1 pm.
WHAT TO BRING
- If your last name begins with A-J, please bring a brunch item to share. If your last name begins with K-R, please bring a dessert to share. If your last name begins with S-Z, please bring a beverage to share (alcoholic or non-alcoholic, your choice).
- Folding chairs
- Items for our Done-In-A-Day project
Cynthia Gossman is our February Done-In-A-Day Door Prize Sponsor. She has selected Aid Another for our service project. Please bring the following items to this event:
- Canvases, any size
- Paint brushes, assorted sizes
- Reusable Plastic cups for the water cups
- Old men’s long sleeve shirts to use as smocks
- Paint, any color
There are two large furbabies in the home. Please do not bring yours.
|Venue||This is a private event for members and their families.|
|Address||Will be emailed upon registration.|
|Starts||Sat Mar 14, 2020, 8:00 am|
|Ends||Sat Mar 14, 2020, 1:00 pm|