Welcome to Microsoft!
Microsoft 365 | Business Basic is best for businesses that need business email and other business services on PC, Mac, or mobile. Note that desktop versions of Microsoft apps are not included.
- Web & mobile versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access. Desktop versions of Microsoft apps are not included.
- Services included are Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams.
- One license covers fully-installed Microsoft apps for iOS and Android devices on 5 phones and 5 tablets.
- Use a custom domain name, like email@example.com
- Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and 1 TB of OneDrive storage
- Host online meetings and video calls for up to 250 people with Microsoft Teams
- Cost is $55 per license
Edit naturally, review easily with Word: Use ink intuitively to edit documents directly with Ink Editor. Strike through words to delete, circle text to select, and automatically snap highlighter ink to text.
Improve decision-making with Excel: Quickly visualize data with one click using Ideas in Excel. Add layers of rich information and real-world data from subjects such as geography with help from Excel.
Go from freeform to finish with PowerPoint: Automatically transform projects into polished presentations. Scribble it down and intelligent technology will provide suggestions on how to make it look professional.
Access files across devices with OneDrive: View and share files saved in OneDrive from your iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Automatically back up photos and videos from a mobile device.
OneNote + work = problem solved: Convert handwritten equations into text. Then with OneNote’s ink math assistant, get step-by-step instructions to help find the solution. It’s everything a calculator can do, and more!
What is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 is an integrated experience of apps and services, designed to help you pursue your passion and grow your business. Get apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more, updated monthly with the latest features and security updates.
Use cloud-powered email to reach customers and coworkers wherever work takes you.
Collaborate in Microsoft Teams, the new hub for teamwork where you can chat, organize meetings, and share files.
Save files to OneDrive with one terabyte of online storage, allowing access across devices and on the go.
Run your business with the Business Apps, empowering you to manage customer scheduling, invoicing, referrals, and more, all from one place.
What is included in the Microsoft 365 edition of Business Basic?
Microsoft 365 | Business Basic includes:
- Web and mobile versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- The Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams services.
- Email hosting with a 50 GB mailbox.
- The ability to use a custom domain name.
- Up to 5 iOS or Android device downloads.
- Meeting hosting and video calls for up to 250 people with Teams.
- 1 TB of OneDrive storage for files and sharing.
Can existing accounts be migrated?
How do I get this amazing deal?
To obtain a license or for questions, please email Gina Bordeaux at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the Southside Women’s Network of Coastal Virginia or to join us, visit our website or contact Gina Bordeaux at 757-541-2828 or email@example.com.